View Poster


  1. The participant must be a Student or an Employee of VVWU.
  2. The photograph should depict the theme “Campus Life at VVWU”.
  3. More than one entry is allowed per participant.
  4. The photograph must be original and no watermark should be applied to the photograph.
  5. Participants may submit color and/or black and white photographs.
  6. The photograph must be of the highest resolution possible.
  7. It can be in Landscape/Portrait mode.
  8. Photographs that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
  9. Adult content of any kind will not be entertained and would lead to direct disqualification. A caption must be given for the photograph.
  10. Students and employees of VVWU can participate in this contest.
  11. The best ones will be showcased on the Official Social Media Pages and/or Website of VVWU.

Details of Submission

The photograph must be submitted through the registration link on or before June 10, 2022 with the Photograph
Caption. Any photograph received after June 10, 2022 | 11:59 PM will not be considered for the competition. The
photographs will be uploaded on VVWU Social Media Pages and Website. The link for the same can be found at (Album Name – “Cinematics of VVWU 2022 Photography Competition”)

Registration Link

Criteria for Judgement

Images will be judged based on originality, concept, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit. ‘Likes’ for the photograph uploaded on the VVWU Instagram Page will carry 20% weightage. It can be shared on the participant’s wall/timeline but the ‘likes’ should be for the photograph and not the link that is shared. The remaining 80% would be judged based on creativity and other technical aspects. In case of any issue, the decision of the judges would be final and binding to all the participants.

Showcasing & Awarding

Photographs will be shortlisted after June 11, 2022. The best ones will be showcased on the Official Social Media Pages and/or Website of VVWU. Result will be announced on the Social Media Pages of VVWU. E-certificates will be awarded for overall excellence.

In case of any controversy on any matter that is not mentioned here, the Organizers will decide on the appropriate
action. The word of the organizer shall be final and binding to all.


Vanita Vishram Women’s University (VVWU) is the First-ever Women’s University of Gujarat approved under Public-Private-Partnership with the Government of Gujarat under the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009. VVWU is committed to provide quality education and employment opportunities to its girl students through its revamped curriculum and pedagogy. The focus is on prioritizing practical component and experiential learning supported through academia-industry linkages, functional MoUs, skill development training, internships etc. It aims at providing opportunities to the girl students for holistic development and self-reliance.